|HOME > NEWSROOM |
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission is noted for quality services. Recent recognitions and accomplishments include:
- 2012 CFO Bob Williams selected as CFO of the Year by the Cincinnati Business Courier
- 2012 YouthBuild Northern Kentucky recognized by Vision 2015 for efforts at clearing Licking River Trail System
- 2011 Best Practice Partner, through the Kentucky Nonprofit Network, for implementing best practices that encourage efficient, effective and ethical operations to best meet community needs
- 2011 Emerging 30 award from the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
- 2011 Award for the Highest Wages (received by trainees placed in regular employment) from the National Council on Aging for our Senior Employment program (and nominations in more categories than any program in the country).
- 2010 & 2011 Overall Performance Award from National Council on Aging for our Senior Employment program
- 2009 Monsignor Bill Cleeves Award from the Faith Community Pharmacy
- 2008 Torch Award Honoree from the Better Business Bureau in recognition of marketplace ethics.
- Accredited Charity, as designated by the Better Business Bureau for meeting the accountability standards identified by the Wise Giving Council.
- Member of the Covington and Newport STRIVE initiatives, each achieving level two endorsement.
- Kentucky STARS For Kids Now program for each of our seven Head Start Centers.
- 2006 Outstanding Human Services award (NKADD) for our Weatherization program.
- Most Innovative Weatherization Program (Commonwealth of KY) 2006, 2004, 2003.
- Weatherization Program of Excellence (Commonwealth of KY) - four years - 2005, 2005, 2004, 2003.
- 2006 Outstanding Human Services award (U.S. Department of Agriculture - USDA) for our summer nutrition program.
2001-11 Semi-Annual Report (new, green on-line format!)
2009 Annual Report
2006-2007 Annual Report
If you would like more information about NKCAC services, contact us.
News Media: For print quality photographs or more information on any of the stories or resources included on this website, contact:
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
717 Madison Avenue
Covington, KY 41011